You or your company can engage with Data Dan in the following ways. Please reach out via email to discuss specifics.
I occassionally train corporate groups through one day or multi-day workshops. I can also develop customized training materials for your company that include live, webinar, video, code template, and evaluation components.
"Amazing to cover so much tech and move forward so much in one day!"
-corporate workshop participant
I occassionaly engage with companies directly to advise or consult on projects. I can partner with you to ensure that analytics, ML, artificial intelligence, and visualization efforts create real business value, and I will ensure that you efficiently overcome technical hurdles.
Examples of engagements:
A next gen telephony company wanted an efficient pricing service that would predict operating costs dynamically over time. I developed this service (initially in python, eventually in Go), including a custom probability based model, and improved cost predictions from 45% error to less than 10% error.
A company developing a scheduling application wanted a recommendation service for their users. I developed this service to integrate in their current infrastructure (React, RethinkdB, REST APIs), which involved asynchronously processing recommendation requests from all their users with custom machine learning algorithms.
A startup wanted immediate visibility into real-time revenue and profit. I built a service that processed data streaming into Redshift and logged aggregates to Logstash. This data was then immediately searchable via Elasticsearch and visualized via Kibana and Dashing.
- Languages: Python, Go, Julia, Matlab
- Machine Learning, AI: Classification, Clustering, Regression, Time Series, Anomaly Detection, Recommendation, NLP, Time Series, Deep Learning
- Big Data, ML/AI Infra: Pachyderm, KubeFlow, Spark, ELK, Cassandra, Redshift, S3
- Databases: Postgres, MySQL, BoltDB, RethinkDB, SQLite, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, etcd
- Visualization: Matplotlib, Seaborn, Bokeh, Dashing, Kibana, Domo, gonum/plot
- Devops/Misc.: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Travis, Git, Jupyter, RabbitMQ